Crucifix installed on the occasion of 14.10.2013 Saint Petka’s Day
BACH drops – click for more information
Laughter yoga exercises – introducing each patient
Efficient way to combine workout for correct breathing, coordination, stability, training of paravertebral and abdominal muscles.
Balance workout, improvement of blood circulation in case of varicose veins and swollen legs. Prophylaxis of thrombosis and varicose veins
Relaxing and toning massage in reflexogenous balls. Improves blood circulation
Exercises for flexibility development and the whole body strength.
Training and improvement of blood circulation of the muscles of arm and shoulder. Efficient for polyneuropathy of various nature. Good combination with dynamic respiratory exercises.
Balance workout, chest muscles relaxation, blood circulation improvement.
Device for inspiratory muscle training.
Cardio and lower limbs training, combined with respiratory re-training.
Body massaging and toning.
Legs and buttocks muscles workout.
pine, mint, eucalyptus, lemon
/6-minute test/, dyspnea assessment according to the Borg scale
– St.George Questionnaire
— walking endurance test, standardized, externally controlled, test for assessment of endurance capacity in case of chronic pulmonary diseases
Jala-Neti is a method for nasal cleaning with saline water. Small pot may be used for saline water introducing; the pot shall be made of material that prevents water contamination. The end piece of the pot must have appropriate size to fit the nostril Water used in this practice shall be clean and slightly warmed and the ideal water temperature is the body temperature.
Yoga is a holistic science. It gives to people understanding of the meaning of life and the methods for acceleration of the human evolution. Through its healing and balancing aspect, appropriate for the ordinary person who lives among the challenges and the dilemmas of the modern life, it helps us and teaches us how to live in harmony with the great natural laws. Disease is not hopelessness any more but a lesson, which we may learn and overcome through understanding its deep reasons.
Laughter – the best medicine
Laughter Yoga is unique practice of exercises combining unconditional laughter with Yoga breathing (Pranayama). Laughter Yoga is the only technique which makes adults experience continuous and healthy laughter without any special skills required. It relaxes the intellectual system of the human, which normally acts as a brake of the natural laughter.
It is scientifically proven that 20 minutes of laughter are sufficient to bring the full physiological benefits:
- Improvement of breathing – the lung capacity is increased and the stuffy air is removed.
- The level of blood sugar is regulated.
- Regulation of blood pressure and protection from cardiovascular diseases
- Stress hormones reduction
- Generation of endorphins, the opiate naturally produced in the body.
- Our immune system is enhanced by increasing the levels of anti-viral, anti-infenction and anti-cancer cells. Laughter increases the levels of immunoglobulin А (lgA) which is our strongest protection against viral infections.
- Excellent cardio workout and massage of internal organs
- The heart rhythm increases for one minute in the same way as it would increase for ten minutes fitness.
- Increased circulation, body cleaning and the filtering organs are ready to work with their maximum capacity
- Emotional intelligence is increased.
- Excellent non-compulsive method for emotional release and catharsis
- Improved social relations
KNOCKOUT strengthening of shoulder belt of lower and upper limbs
Sector Remedial Gymnastics
- Grades of breathlessness according to the MRC scale
- Calculation of the results from the Questionnaire on the quality of living of asthmatic 1995 Revision
- Instruction for calculation of the results from the Questionnaire for collecting information from pulmonary patient
- Questionnaire on the quality of living of the asthmatic
- LINQ Questionnaire for collecting information from pulmonary patient
Respiratory gymnastics, Relaxing postures, Abdominal – diaphragm gymnastics, Postural massage, Selective costal gymnastics, Passive adjustment, Static drainage exercise, Dynamic drainage exercise, Classical healing massage, reflex zone massage (Saionji, Su-jok), Cupping-glass massage, Acupressure, Cryotherapy, Walking therapy and Climate therapy, Aromatherapy, Triball- gymnastics, asana, nasal cleaning practices