IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE PATIENT
(click on the heading to view content)
Document for paid services
Documents for hospitalization of patients
SPECIALIZED HOSPITAL FOR FURTHER TREATMENT, CONTINUOUS TREATMENT AND REHABILITATION OF PNEUMOPHTHISIATRIC DISEASES SAINT PETKA BALGARSKA
Patients that wilfully arrive instead of other patients with bookings shall not be admitted.
Patients without booking will be sent back because they are not included in the waiting list.
When you make a booking, we have to record your medical history concerning your pulmonary disease. Please answer objectively to all questions you will be asked by phone and/ or by email. In the hospital are admitted patients for further treatment after pulmonary clinical pathway – bronchial asthma, COPD, pneumonia, etc. in the last three months. Please send your medical report for treatment under pulmonary clinical pathway in the last three month. Dear Patients, Medical Commission is established for verification of the medical documents provided by you. The Commission will verify the medical documents submitted by you and will inform you whether you are eligible for further treatment in our hospital. Due to the extended stay – 14 days and the reduced number of beds, the applicants for treatment exceed the number of hospital beds per month. Therefore the admission criteria should be précised.
Payment for services (excerpt of the Internal Rules)
Pursuant to Ordinance No. 49/ 2010, as amended in SG 53/ 12.07.2011 on the key requirements, structure, activities and internal rules of the medical institutions for inpatient care.
Every patient who leaves earlier the medical institution shall sign an informed decision form for early termination of the stay in the hospital and the patient shall pay all medical examinations, tests, physical therapy procedures and prescribed drugs provided until that time.
The patient is entitled to adequate and high quality medical care and to continuous medical care in compliance with the rules of the Good Medical Practice
2. The patient is entitled to be informed about the medical care volume and the types of medical services, the rules, the terms and conditions and the time schedule for getting such care and services.
3. The patient is entitled to be treated only with their consent, including to refuse treatment (informed consent).
4. The patient is entitled to confidential treatment of the data about their disease and treatment by the hospital.
5. The patient is entitled to be informed about the name, position and qualification of the attending physician.
6. The patient is entitled to take part in making decisions on the diagnostic and therapeutic process and to be informed about the possible risks.
7. The patient is entitled on request to receive second opinion by another medical doctor from the same medical institution.
8. The patient is entitled to be visited in the medical institution, to meet or refuse meeting visitors during their stay at the medical institution.
9. The patient is entitled to be protected from physical violence or compulsion
10. The patient is entitled to medical care connected with respect and consideration of their values and beliefs, as well as to sympathy when in helpless condition or at the end of their life for preserving their dignity
Admittance at the Specialized Hospital for Further Treatment, Continuous Treatment and Rehabilitation for Pneumophthisiatric Diseases Saint Petka Balgarska, town of Velingrad is made by:
- 1. referral for hospitalization /form № 7/ issued by pulmonologist /specialist in pulmonary diseases/. The latter must also issue medical report, which you must bring. The medical report must explicitly state that the patient is referred for further treatment and rehabilitation in pulmonary hospital.
- 1. or referral № 3 /card for pulmonologist/, issued by your GP. Pulmonologists in Velingrad may be found in Diagnostic and Consulting Centres.
- 2. If your diagnosis is Bronchial asthma, admittance is made by referral for hospitalization /form № 7/ issued by allergologist / or by pulmonologist and medical report. The medical report must explicitly state that the patient is referred for further treatment and rehabilitation in pulmonary hospital.
- 3. Only with referral No. 7 issued by GP if you have medical report for treatment of pulmonary disease issued by a hospital in the recent three months.
Or with referral № 7 issued by GP if you have outpatient certificate for clinical examination in the recent three months issued by pulmonologist for the following diseases Bronchial asthma, COPD, chronic respiratory failure or by allergologist for Bronchial asthma or outpatient certificate for consulting examination by pulmonologist or /allergologist for Bronchial asthma/, specialist internal diseased for one month. The outpatient certificate must explicitly state that the patient is referred for further treatment and rehabilitation in pulmonary hospital.
- 5. If you have medical report from a hospital for any pulmonary disease in the last three months, referral No. 7 may be issued by specialist internal diseases from the hospital in which you were treated.
Please check for additional instructions and possible changes concerning admittance in a medical institution.
Call us from time to time!
Methods of respiratory physical therapy at the Specialized Hospital for Pneumophthisiatric Diseases Saint Petka Balgarska – Velingrad
Presentation of Specialized Hospital for Pneumophthisiatric Diseases Saint Petka Balgarska – Velingrad
Excerpts from the Internal Rules that concern patients
You may see the hospital structure here
A set of respiratory exercise that prevent and cure respiratory failure by helping the organism to use efficiently all anatomic and functional mechanisms that counteract its occurrence.
Apparatuses and clinical laboratory diagnostic tests
Specialized Hospital for Pneumophthisiatric Diseases Saint Petka Balgarska – Velingrad – presentation
Required admission documents for the Specialized Hospital for Pneumophtisiatric Diseases Saint Petka Balgarska- Velingrad
Required admission documents for the Specialized Hospital for Pneumophthisiatric Diseases Saint Petka Balgarska – Velingrad